Saturday, December 3, 2016

Wax Advent Day 3

Today's The Scented Squirrel wax advent scent is Winter Sweater- peppermint, spearmint, clove, white musk, eucalyptus, juniper berry & sage. It is a minty/fresh/herbal combo and I'm enjoying it very much!

Yesterday myself, my husband, father-in-law and brother-in-law went to see the movie "Arrival." I do love a good alien invasion movie generally so I was game, but I hadn't heard anything about this movie. It was just ok to me; it was not action packed as I was expecting but in fact was quite "cerebral." It was more of a make you ponder time, space and the very existence of humanity. Similar vibe to Intersellar or Inception, except I liked the plots of those movies way better. My hubby and BIL liked it; FIL and I thought it was a waste of movie tickets; more of a Redbox on the couch kind of movie. But we had a lot of fun spending time together which is the important part.
Have you seen any good movies recently? What are you excitedly awaiting? I am looking forward to the next Star Wars installment and the second Guardians of the Galaxy!

No comments:

Post a Comment