Monday, December 12, 2016

Advent Day 12

Today's advent melt is Three Wise Men- lavender, frankincense and myrrh. A very unique and and relaxing blend it's both exotic with spice and musk and soothing with the lavender.

My big project yesterday was reorganizing my nail polish collection. I like to keep everything in alphabetical order and by brand, and I had a lot of new Black Friday purchases to add. I have this fabric storage cube from Walmart and I keep buying more plastic bins to set inside and hold the polishes. I have 6 plastic bins and only 3/4 of one has any space left. Still room for more, haha! A year and a half ago I had 28 polishes and now I have over 330. Wow!

I also use the fabric cubes to store my waxes. What are your storage solutions for items you have a lot of?

No comments:

Post a Comment