Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Recent Wax Reviews


Jamianne's Ecstasy Escape (pink sugar marshmallow lavender vanilla): I love all these scents so this is a really great blend. It's calming lavender and creamy vanilla with a touch of sweetness from the pink sugar. Moderate throw for about 8 hours. I would have liked it to be a bit stronger but very nice overall. Overall grade: A-. Might repurchase.

The Bathing Garden Gingerbread House: This is an amazing, strong and super realistic gingerbread cookie scent!  It smells delicious and is beautifully decorated. A standout tart for sure. Strong throw that lasted all day. Overall grade: A+. Would repurchase.

Vintage Chic Scents Surfer Girl (Key Lime Coconut Cream Pie Graham Cracker Crust Pink Sugar): A tangy lime and coconut blend with a touch of sweer pink sugar. Very pleasant with moderate to light throw for about 8 hours. Fabulous scent but most VCS doesn't throw well for me. Overall grade: B+. Probably wouldn't repurchase.

Candy Panda Lavender Cakes: a strong tea and cakes blend with a touch of calming lavender. Fabulous throw! Strong all day. Overall grade: A+. Would repurchase.

1 comment:

  1. Ugh! That Gingerbread House! I fell in love with it! I wish she had offered it as a stand alone scent. Did you see it? Maybe I missed it.

    Funny you mention VCS not throwing well for you. I have to be careful what I pick from there as a lot of it doesn't throw all that great for me either. I did pick up two scents i really wanted this last opening though. Hoping they do well!

    ReplyDelete