Friday, December 23, 2016

Wax Advent Day 23

Today's melt is Mulled Cider- apples, oakmoss, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, orange zest and lemon peel. The Scented Squirrel makes an exceptional Mulled Cider scent. It is warm and slightly sweet with just the right touch of spice. Very enjoyable.

Merry Christmas Eve Eve! Is your holiday excitement reaching a crescendo yet? While we are waiting for the big day to arrive, I wanted to share my December Sephora Play subscription box contents with you. You can read more detailed descriptions of each of the items here
I am quite pleased with my first Play box; there wasn't a single product included that I wouldn't use. I enjoy testing out new products and only $10 a month for these mid to high end deluxe product samples is a good value for me. I have only tried the Elizabeth & James Nirvana Rose perfume so far, but I love it! It's a wonderful rose and musk blend with a slightly warm woodsy drydown. I ended up purchasing a 4 piece rollerball fragrance set including this perfume because I like this line so much. My fragrance loving friend also tested it and couldn't stop sniffing herself.

I think I will wear the cosmetics samples for a fun new look on Christmas and/or New Years.

Have you ever tried the Sephora Play box subscription? What are your favorite products from Sephora? Do you subscribe to any other boxes?

1 comment:

  1. Nice box of samples! I have not tried the Play subscription but I hear great things about it. I did just squeak in under the line for renewing my VIB for the next year. The triple points on fragrance did it for me. The Elizabeth and James line is pretty nice. Sunnee gifted me a Black rollerball last year or the year before and I wore it all out. I love getting Nest candles, some perfumes and of course, make up! Some of my favorite brands are Nars, YSL, Guerlain, Benefit, Too Faced, Urban Decay, Buxom... I could go on and on. Then the skin care. Yes. Enjoy your new goodies!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete