Friday, June 16, 2017

Target Beauty Box June 2017


This month's $7 box has a great selection of summer products! I am most excited about the NYX concealer as I have been looking for a good one. The hair products and sunscreen will definitely be coming with me in my travels later this year. I also love soothing aloe masks like this. The razor is always welcome as they can get pricey. Finally, I love it when beauty/sample boxes include nail polish! Unfortunately I do already have this color, Island Coral, but the contents when purchasing said the box would include one of two polish colors so I knew I had a  50/50 shot.

Contents include:
  • Hawaiian Tropic Island Sport Sunscreen- 2 oz
  • Jon Frieda Beach Blonde Sea Salt Spray- 1 oz
  • Sinful Colors Nail Polish- .5 fl oz
  • Masque Bar Soothing Sheet Mask- 1 ct
  • Aussie 3-Minute Miracle Treatment- 1.7 oz
  • Schick Hydro Silk Women’s Razor- 1 ct
  • NYX Gotcha Covered Concealer in Medium
Do any of these products interest you? Do you like beauty boxes?

No comments:

Post a Comment