Thursday, May 12, 2016

VS Rose Lotion Review


This is a great lotion overall. It is a thinner lotion formula, comparable to the texture of BBW body lotions. I usually prefer the thicker texture of body creams, but this lotion is perfectly adequate for moisturizing normal skin on arms and legs. I don't know how it would work on super dry skin and I wouldn't recommend it for sensitive skin since it's fragranced. I never really believed those 24 hour moisture claims; I'd say it left my skin smooth and moisturized for about 8-10 hours. The rose fragrance was wonderful; it was a pretty and realistic tea rose, a tad perfumy but not overwhelming or cloying. I would say the fragrance was only noticeable for about half an hour on my skin, but it would be a good lotion for layering with other scents. The packaging is chic and it has a cute little bow. The locking pump nozzle is very handy. I don't think I would have wanted to spend the full price of $18 for the 12 oz bottle, but on sale for probably under $10 I'd feel like I got a good deal. Overall it's a very nice lotion, but nothing super special.

No comments:

Post a Comment