Saturday, May 21, 2016

Recent Wax Reviews

Haley's Heavenly Scents Pink Chiffon Lavender Birthday Cake: The lavender is strong with this one. But it's punched up with the sweetness of the pink chiffon and cake. A superb blend! It had strong throw that lasted all day; one of the strongest tarts I've melted in a long time.
Overall grade: A+. Would purchase.

Front Porch Blueberry Pumpkin Vanilla Noel:
I would have never thought to put blueberry and pumpkin together, but it is scrumptious! It's like fresh baked blueberry muffins with spiced pumpkin pie filling and hints of vanilla bean noel. It had strong throw for about 8-10 hours. Overall grade: A. Would repurchase.

Starry Skies Jinx: I had never seen pink sugar, peppermint and citrus blended together before, so Jinx from Starry Skies wax intrigued me. I love to buy unique blends from vendors, and I'm happy to report this one works! Prominent top notes of peppermint, sweet and slightly powdery middle notes of pink sugar and a base note of juicy, bright tangerine. I love it; such a fresh and cheery spring/summer scent! It has been having moderate throw in my small rooms. Lasted all day.
Overall grade: A-. Might repurchase.

Starry Skies Dusk: Lord of Misrule, French Vanilla and Zucchini Bread. It is a warm bakery scent, heavy on the zucchini bread and with hints of spice from the LOM. I like it a lot! Strong throw so far. Overall grade: A+. Would repurchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment