Sunday, May 22, 2016

NOTD: ChG I've Got A Blue Attitude


This is the last of my untried Lite Brites, and I'm pleased to report it's s gorgeous one coater. I looked great by itself, but behold the gloriousness of it with Sally Hansen Let's Get Digital! Such an amazing iridescent shimmer; it helps with my cravings for some of those pretty NWP shimmer polishes.

Please forgive my sad nubs; I had my first break in 3 months today.😢 Ironically it was on my ring finger which is usually one of the strongest. I don't even know how it happened; I just randomly noticed it was split 1/3 of the way across the nail.😱 They were doing so well for a while and were my ideal length. Oh well, such is life.

PS: the Bitzy crelly from yesterday's mani chipped off in sheets.☹️ The 3 ChG's still looked good though.

No comments:

Post a Comment