Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Recent Wax Reviews


Sugar & Spice Hazelnut Espresso:
Both on cold sniff and when melting it's a yummy, smooth coffee scent with hints of hazelnut and spice. The first time I melted it I got about 6 hours of throw (1/4 tart in 2 warmers) but the 2nd time it was still noticeable after about 10 hours. A very nice scent overall, but not super unique. Overall grade: A-. Might purchase.

Country Lane Keepsakes Chocolate Orchid:
CLK Chocolate Orchid is the prettiest rose shape I've ever seen! It's only been in the last few days that I've tried a couple of chocolate orchid blends and I must say I find them unusually delightful! It's an intriguing combo, hard to describe. Yummy, rich milk chocolate swirls together with the berry-like perfumy musk of purple orchids. One wouldn't think it should work but it does. This one had strong to moderate throw all day. Loved it! Overall grade: A+. Would purchase.

Kitty's Konfections Candy Fluff:
It's a super sweet and slightly powdery scent, just like those Sweet Tarts candies. Not my most favorite scent ever, but it's pleasant and a good dupe. Like most KK tarts, it had strong throw for about 8 hours, becoming lighter thereafter, but still noticeable. Overall grade A-. Wouldn't repurchase, a little tool sweet and powdery for me.

Cosmic Gems Peach Soda: It's a super sweet, juicy peach nectar with bubbly, fizzy soda. It's such a bright and peppy scent; it makes me happy! I have been really impressed with the quality and throw of Cosmic Gems scents; all the ones I've melted so far have been strong all day. Plus her blends are fun and unique. Overall grade: A+. Would repurchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment