Saturday, May 7, 2016

Huge Victoria's Secret & Sephora Freebie Haul


I was lucky enough to win a coupon for a free full sized hydrating body lotion from VS. The the nearest store is an hour away so I had to make the trip worthwhile, so I scoured the internet for more coupons and found two more! The lotion promo is over now, but the other two are still active! You can visit these sites for info on how to score them:
http://www.prettythrifty.com/free-victorias-secret-forever-sexy-rollerball-fragrance/

https://pink.victoriassecret.com/?cm_mmc=di-_-111208vspink-_-feat-_-pnemail_free_panty_and_10_off_bra_offer

So what I got was the free full sized rose lotion, a free 7ml VS Forever Sexy Rollerball Perfume, and then I got a free panty of $10.50 or less with any pink purchase, so I bought a mini Pink Body Spray in Coconut Milk & Pineapple (smells delish) and got the panty free. In total I paid $10.76 and got $46.50 worth of merchandise for free! This is probably my best freebie haul ever! I love that VS does a lot of freebies and coupons because their stuff is so expensive at regular price.

I also redeemed 100 of my Sephora Beauty Insider points for a 3ml mini rollerball of Nest Citrine perfume. I sniffed this and the other perfume sample available, YSL Black Opium, before choosing one, and though they both smelled good, it surprised me that I liked Citrine more. It's such a pretty citrus for spring! For those that don't know, you can sign up for a Sephora rewards card for free online or in store and every purchase will earn you points you can redeem for free deluxe samples. Plus the SA's will make you a sample of almost any product you want to try; Sephora is a regular jackpot of freebies! And they give a really awesome free gift on your birthday, no points needed.

For your reading pleasure I will be reviewing all these scents in the next few days. :)
I had a great freebie shopping day, thanks for reading! Have you scored anything cool for free or cheap lately?
Please let me know about your finds in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment