Monday, May 16, 2016

Front Porch Order Thoughts


Cold Sniff Thoughts:

Caramel Aspen Woods:
OMG, what a great blend! This is crisp and woodsy without being too masculine and has gorgeous bottom notes of delicious golden caramel. Moderate.

Black Cherry Bomb Caramel Vanilla Noel:
Smells similar to cherry vanilla cola to me. Slightly artificial but still yummy. Hopefully it will mature a bit with curing. Very strong.

Salted Caramel Marshmallow Cheesecake:
I definitely get salted caramel sauce over a rich base of creamy cheesecake. Delicious! Strong.

Coconut Rose: I was most excited about this blend as it is two of my favorite scents and I haven't seen them together before. Cold sniff did not disappoint; it is equal parts sweet, creamy coconut flakes and fresh, fragrant rose buds. Absolute heaven! If it throws well I'll definitely be ordering it in large quantities. Strong.

Warm Vanilla Sugar and Pink Chiffon:
Two of my favorite classic BBW scents.This is a great marriage of the two; the pink sugar and sweet florals of Pink Chiffon are prominent, along with and added sugary vanilla sweetness from the WVS. Makes me want to wear these two together in lotion and body spray now. Moderate.

Coconut Marshmallow Bread: 
Smells similar to freshly baked sweet bread, like pan dulce. Perhaps the slightest hint of coconut. Strong and yummy.

Cantaloupe Cotton Candy Orange Sherbet:
Wow, a very impressive blend! Top notes of creamy orange sherbet with plenty of sweetness from the cotton candy, and a refreshing juicy finish with the cantaloupe. Strong.

This is my second Front Porch order and I've been super pleased with all my scents and ordering experiences so far. The scents I've melted from my first order all had strong throw, and with the great prices and excellent service I think I will be ordering from FP for a long time to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment