Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Recent Wax Reviews


Can Do Rose Jam:
I usually wind up ordering rose jam dupes from any vendor that has them available because it's one of my favorite Lush scents, and I love rose in general. This is one of the better rose jam dupe tarts I have tried. It smells wonderfully of fresh cut roses with a hint of sweetness and tartness, like lemon preserves. A spot on dupe! This had strong throw for about 6 hours and became moderate thereafter, but the scent was noticeable all day. Overall grade: A. Would repurchase.

Can Do Cookie Butter Crack: This is a super realistic rich, buttery cookie dough scent! It's truly addicting; my home smelled like heavenly baking cookies for the first couple of hours. It had strong throw for about 3 hours and became light thereafter. It wasn't noticeable by 12 hours. I adore this scent; I just wish it had had a bit more staying power. Overall grade: B+. Might repurchase.

Kitty's Konfections Victorian Tea Shop (almond macaroons + tea & cakes):
This is like Tea & Cakes 2.0! It has the delicious sweet richness of tea cakes and the robustness of black tea leaves, with an extra hint of nutty sweetness from the almond cookies. Strong throw for about 8 hours. I absolutely adore it! Overall grade: A+. Would repurchase.

Kitty's Konfections Daydreaming With Diemai (raspberry + watermelon + honeydew + lemon + fizzy):
This was a free sample that came with my first KK order. I generally like most fruity scents, but has bypassed it because it seemed like such a busy blend. This blend really testifies to Kitty's expert mixology when it comes to scents, because everything works in perfect harmony! It is not too overwhelming; it reminds me of a summer picnic. It's like a juicy fruit salad with a can of bubbly lemon lime soda, and a hint of candy sweetness. Quite delightful and refreshing! Strong throw for about 5 hours, becoming moderate thereafter. Overall grade: A. Might repurchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment