Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Recent Wax Reviews


Starry Skies Kettle Corn:
This was my first melting from my first Starry Skies order from her first ever opening! A lot of firsts. :) I'm glad to say this tart was a wonderful first melt from my order. It was a free sample but decent sized; about 1 oz or a little more. The star shape is so cute for her company's theme, and you can tell Lorena puts a lot of care into making her wax. This scent did not disappoint; it was a sweet and deliciously realistic kettle corn aroma that had strong throw for 10+ hours. Overall grade: A+ would repurchase.

Kitty's Konfections Toucan Sam (fruit loops):
This is a wonderfully strong and yummy fruit loops cereal scent; one of the best I've tried! I love everything about Kitty's tarts, including the adorable packaging. This scent was a great performer; super strong throw for about 8 hours, becoming more moderate thereafter. Overall grade: A. Would repurchase.

Cosmic Gems Tea Time:
I'm melting this one right now and I'm in looove! Tea and cakes type scents are rather complex and this one seems to be very good quality. It's a little hard to describe; the top notes of black and orange tea leaves are robust with the slightest hint of bitterness, and it's rounded out so well by the warm, not too sweet bakery aroma of the tea cakes. It's makes me think of scones with a touch of molasses and a full bodied cup of black tea. Heaven! It has had very strong throw for 4 hours now and I predict it will last all day. Overall grade: A+. Would repurchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment