Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Spotted: New Candle Scents At Walmart


Hey all! Just wanted to let you know that my WM, which is usually the last to get anything new, had some candle scents I hadn't seen yet. 719 Walnut Avenue is starting to put out some of it's holiday scents. The two new ones I saw and got were Peppermint Twist and Warm Sugar Cookies. As far as I know, these are completely new scents; I never saw them last year. Peppermint Twist is a pleasant true, sweet peppermint, moderate on cold sniff. Warm Sugar Cookies is yummy; similar to BHG Vanilla Cookie Crunch and strong on cold sniff. I just lit up Warm Sugar Cookies, so will report back on throw, ect. I also got a BHG Exotic Amber Woods candle because I hadn't seen it in the candle before and I love the tart so much! Have you seen or tried any of these scents? Please let me know in the comments below.

1 comment:

  1. I have never even seen a 719 at my Walmart but these look so good!! I am happy with the one my friend picked up for me though. Enjoy! Hope they throw well!

    ReplyDelete