Sunday, October 25, 2015

Review: PFOP Kahlua/Irish Cream/Peppermint Tart


I found mystery unable to sleep at 5:30 am this morning, so the first thing I did was fire up the wax warmers. I chose to melt Pocket Full of Peonies tart in a Kahlua, Irish Cream, and Peppermint blend, and let me tell you, it made me feel relaxed yet cosy and festive all at the same time! Peppermint is definitely the most prominent note, but I can smell the other influences as well. It filled the room with a boozy peppermint mocha scent. I got back in bed for a little while and I could smell it across the room, so I would say it has pretty good throw. It's like 6 hours later and still going strong! I'm really enjoying the scents from the PFOP peppermint sampler I ordered. I can tell I'm going to love these for the holidays; they put me in a cheerful mood! Overall grade A: love and would purchase again.

No comments:

Post a Comment