Thursday, October 22, 2015

Review: Long Cane Primitives Pink Watermelon Serendipity Tart


I had never tried any tarts from this brand before, but I now have a very good first impression! On cold sniff these tarts smell just  a strong, super sweet watermelon Jolly Rancher candy. Yum! When melting it mellowed out a bit to a more true fruity watermelon with a slightly cream note; I'm guessing that's the serendipity. It is very sweet and fruity and I quite like the combination. It had strong throw for about 3 hours with half a tart each in two warmers. Now it is fainter but still detectable. I'll probably let it go for most of the day. Overall grade: A- would purchase and I'm glad I have several more of these bad boys! Have you ever tried any scents from this company? If so, let me know what your faves are!

1 comment: