Sunday, October 18, 2015

Reviews: PFOP Orange Caramel Cake/Vanilla Waffle Cone & Mainstays Cranberry Mandarin


I really love this Pocket Full of Peonies scent! It has fairly strong throw and is filling my small rooms nicely with a delectable fragrance. I detect the orange/caramel/bakery notes distinctly and the vanilla and orange combine into a lovely sherbet like scent. I wish I had more of this one; would repurchase.

I was gifted this Mainstays Cranberry Mandarin candle and although I've tried several other yummy scented Mainstays candles with moderate to strong throw, this one is rather weak. I can only smell it when I put my face up next to it, but what little I can smell of it is a pleasant cranberry citrus scent. Reminds me of the cranberry orange scones from Starbucks I like. This candle is a strong burner with even wax pool and no wick problems, but it is not very good for scenting a room. On the plus side it provides that glowy candle ambiance and really lets the scents of the tarts I pair with it shine. Will finish, but would not purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment