Saturday, October 24, 2015

Review: Sniff My Tarts Sweet Lavender/Pink Sugar/Lemon Sugar Tart


This tart is a heavenly blend; you can definitely smell each of the three notes, lavender, pink sugar, and lemon sugar distinctly upon cold sniff. I love all three of these scents, so it's a winning combo for me. It had moderate throw for about two hours; was noticeable but didn't fill the room. Then it sadly dropped of til it was barely detectable by hour 6. In fact, I just replaced it with BHG Sugared Lavender Twist which has a very similar vibe and lasts all day. If I were to melt both SLT and Mainstays Lemon Sugar, both of which I have and love, I could get a nearly identical effect with better throw. 
The presentation of this tart sure was pretty though; with all it's colors and dried lavender sprinkled on top.
Overall grade: B happy to used the sample but would not purchase due to throw strength/longevity.

No comments:

Post a Comment