Friday, October 30, 2015

Reviews: BHG Exotic Amber Woods


I've briefly given my thoughts about this scent before, but I wanted to give a more in depth review.
I've been describing the Exotic Amber Woods as a cross between BBW Sensual Amber and Mahogany Teakwood. It's a warm, slightly sweet, feminine amber with a strong and wonderful woodsy note. I love amber and wood scents a lot and this is my ideal blend; I seriously cannot get enough of it! The throw of the wax melts are super strong and the candle is moderate. Melting them together my home is completely filled with this glorious aroma, and it is still going strong 6 hours later. This has to be my favorite Better Homes & Garden scent for fall this year. I need to stock up on more of it before it's gone. Overall grade: A+ will continue to repurchase the products in this scent.

No comments:

Post a Comment