Saturday, October 17, 2015

Reviews: Woodsy Wax Things


Pocket Full of Peonies Vanilla Sandalwood tart is a lovely and pleasing woodsy vanilla blend. I would say it has mild to moderate throw; I can smell it from a few feet away, but it doesn't fill the room. If you like your home fragrances to be soft and not overwhelming, you may like the strength of this. I would prefer it to be a bit stronger, but at least I can smell it. It was a bit light on cold sniff as well, so I'm not too surprised. All the other dozen or so scents in my order smelled much stronger on cold so I'm sure they will be strong melting as well.

Yesterday's Peppermint Sugar Cookie Royale was a champ! I melted it 12 hours yesterday; about 6 with strong throw and 6 with mild throw from 1/6 a large tart.

I'm also burning BHG Exotic Amber Woods candle. This also has moderate throw, but is getting stronger as it pools. It's been going for about an hour and a half and doesn't quite have a full wax pool yet but is doing pretty well for a 1-wick large jar. If you want super strong throw, I recommend burning this candle along with melting the tart of the same scent. I love the tart in this scent; it has super strong throw and is a nice Amber mahogany type scent.

No comments:

Post a Comment