Friday, October 16, 2015

Review: Peppermint Wax Things


I'm melting Peppermint Sugar Cookie Royale today and it is filling my rooms with a delightful peppermint vanilla blend. You know it's a pleasant scent with strong throw when you catch a whiff with every inhale and keep going... mmmm. All these peppermint blends will be great for the holidays. I'll keep reviewing more scents as I melt them; but I'm very pleased with this first tart. Jennifer seems like a wonderful new wax vendor and was so kind and responded to my messages immediately. Fast shipping too; it went out within a week, even though she had to make the sampler from scratch. I would recommend this vendor even if I hadn't received the product for free; it seems to be high quality and the shapes and presentation of the tarts are so cute! You can tell she really puts a lot of care into what she crafts.

I am also melting my 719 Peppermint Twist candle for the first time today. It also has a strong, pure peppermint scent and an even wax pool. It's definitely a dupe for BBW Twisted Peppermint. I'm so pleased! It is the perfect peppermint pair between my tarts and candle. It's making me excited for the holidays!

1 comment:

  1. Going to keep my peepers peeled for this candle. It sounds like one I need to scoop and melt.

    ReplyDelete