Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Review: Belcam Sweet Vanilla 3-in-1


I purchased this Belcam Sweet Vanilla 3-in-1 shampoo, body wash, and bubble bath from Big Lots a few months ago, but it had been sitting in my stash ever since. Today I was out of my usual shampoo, so I decided to try it out as a shampoo and body wash. Sadly I don't have a tub to test it out as a bubble bath.
I sniffed several different scents of this product in store that sounded good, but this was actually the only one I liked. It's probably for the best that I only purchased one at the time; I have enough shower gel to last a couple years, haha. This 32 oz bottle for $3.50 is an extremely good deal though, only about .09¢ per oz!
This is an absolutely wonderful vanilla scent to me. It's a super sweet, rich and decadent vanilla custard dessert type scent. Some people might find it overwhelming, but I think it's heaven in a bottle! 
As I rubbed it into my hair the scent permeated the shower. I got a moderate amount of lather, a little less than with mostly shampoos I've used. But it did its job of cleaning my hair; it seemed to rinse out clean without leaving much residue behind and my hair now feels quite soft even though I didn't use any conditioner.
As a body wash it is very comparable to Bath & Body Works shower gels. It had a decent amount of lather, about the same as the BBW ones I use regularly. The scent began to dissipate as I lathered with it, and it did not seem to leave and scent on my skin after drying off. It was very pleasant to use and did not dry my skin; my skin felt as it usually does after showering.
Overall grade: A. So nice, would probably repurchase for the scent, great value, and versatility.

No comments:

Post a Comment