Thursday, October 29, 2015

NOTD: More Halloween Designs


Freehand nail art. 1st pic is my left hand, 2nd pic is my right.

Nutra Nail Green Tea strengthener, Ulta Base and X-Dry top coats used for all.

Thumbs: I loved these nails from my previous Frankenmani so much that I wanted to save it, so I wrapped my thumbs in plastic baggies to protect them as I removed the polish from the other nails. Green is SG Peace, black is Ulta LBD, yellow is LA Colors Flicker, all over white Kiss french tip.

Indexs: Ghosts are Kiss white french tip and Ulta LBD.

Middles: Sunset ombré nail with tombstones. Pink is SC Boom Boom, Purple is WnW Thrift Shopaholic, Blue is WnW Pop Up Blue-tique, Black is Ulta LBD.

Rings: Jack 'O Lanterns are Barry M Coral with Dainty Digits Sun Burst and Ulta LBD.

Pinkies: Candy Corns are Kiss french tip, Barry M Coral, and Avon Suddenly Sunny.

No comments:

Post a Comment