Friday, October 23, 2015

Review: Rosegirls Frosted Streuselkuchen Tart

This is my first melting of a Rosegirls tart (I know, sacrilege) but after all the stories of several months long TAT's, they weren't high up on my list to order from. I'm more of an instant gratification kind of gal, lol. I'm so glad a wonderful person decided to send me 2 of their scents to try. 

Today I'm melting Frosted Streuselkuchen (along with an old favorite; BHG Candied Caramel Pecan candle) which on cold sniff smells like the most glorious baked goodie ever! It's like a combo of pecan pie and cinnamon rolls to my nose. For the first couple hours of melting it had moderate throw. It wasn't filling my home like I prefer, but it smelled wonderful from a few feet away. Several hours later I can barely smell it, sadly.
Of course there are a lot of variables to throw, so others could easily have a different experience.

I do like the super cute pie shaped presentation! Here is a stock pic I found to better show the detail:

I was almost sad to cut it up for melting. After researching RG a bit more, I understand why they have such a huge following. Their scent combinations are varied and unique, so there's something to please everyone. Plus their original chunk wax design is vivid and colorful and their other shapes are so adorable!
Overall grade: B+ Love the shape and scent, could do with stronger/longer throw.
I still may not be ordering from RG anytime soon due to the limited availability and long wait, but I'm more than glad to melt any samples that come my way! What Rosegirls scents have you tried? What are your thoughts on them? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment