Sunday, May 21, 2017

NOTD: Holo, Can You Hear Me Now?

Don Deeva Holo Can You Hear Me Now? I love this one! Way blingier on the nail than in the bottle. The holo is strong with this one! Super smooth to apply formula, just the right consistency and no flooding. Could have been a 1 coater but I did 2.
My only problem was my fault; I did nails a couple hours before bed and thought they were dry. Apparently they were not (haven't we all been there?) Got a couple of small sheet marks on my left hand which fortunately don't look too bad in the photos, and a terrible crease on my right thumb.


1 comment:

  1. Bah, sheet marks, bane of a nail person's existence. Although, I use Seche Vite over top of all my manis, and it's like glass - I've finished my nails and gone to bed five minutes later without problems. I always find that those iridescent flakie polishes take an ETERNITY to dry, if they dry at all. They always stay sort of spongey (ew) even under a quick dry topcoat. This is such a beautiful colour - I love those hot pink holos.

    ReplyDelete