Friday, March 25, 2016

NOTD: Native War Paints Watermelon Bubblegum

I'm home and recuperating from vacation. As much fun as I had, I'm really enjoying having time to relax and finally pamper my nails again.

I'm really digging Watermelon Bubblegum from Native War Paints subscription box! It is a thick glowy neon hot pink that leans coral in some lights and has a very subtle shimmer. This is two coats with NWP Shirley Temple top coat. I was a little iffy about the formula at first; the first coat was thick but a little patchy and began to try really quickly, so I had to work fast. The 2nd coat smoothed it out a lot and it's a very bright and pretty pink. Very pleased with my first NWP polish overall and looking forward to trying more.

These swatches are NWP Watermelon Bubblegum, NWP Blue Raspberry Rock Candy, SH Let's Get Digital and SC Rise and Shine, which brings me to my 200th polish! That escalated quickly, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment