Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Target Beauty Box January 2017

This month Target had a $5 and a $10 beauty box available. I ordered the $5 box because it actually contained more products that I was interested in.

The $5 box included:

I spritzed a couple sprays of the black vanilla conditioner straight out of the box and it was a nice musky vanilla type scent. I can't wait to try it on my dry ends!
The face wipes are great because I always need more for makeup removing purposes.
I am also excited about the Mane N Tail shampoo and the Palmer's Cocoa Butter lotion as I've heard good things about both.
I could care less about the Vaseline lotion as variations of it seem to show up in nearly every beauty box I get. I normally give them to my hubby but because he is using more natural silicone free products now, he probably won't want them.
I am also interested in the curl cream because I'm always looking for something to tame my frizzy waves, but I also think my husband might like this, so I'm not sure whether to hoard it for myself or pass it on to him.
The only things I'm really wary of trying in this box is the Shea Moisture shampoo and conditioner because they are from the same line as the face mask that gave me a terrible burning reaction on my face. I'm thinking since it would be on my hair and not directly on my skin it should be ok, but that brand has left a bad impression on me overall.
Another toothpaste, yay. Good for travel but I have way too many samples and not enough trips planned; I should probably just start using them daily.

Overall I'm pleased with the contents of this box for $5 shipped and I like the fact that it is not a subscription service. You get to preview the items every month and decide whether you want to buy it, so it's never a surprise/disappointment.

Do you like Target beauty box? Have you purchased one recently? Found any favorite new products in a subscription or samplw box?

2 comments:

  1. ohh thats good i am also in same business but i am working with iCustom Boxes since 2 year for Custom Cosmetic packaging .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most of the brand owner think that custom boxes help in to show the perfect design and color combination according to the product.Lotion Boxes

    ReplyDelete