Thursday, January 5, 2017

Brief Perfume Reviews: Nirvana Rollerballs

Just before Christmas hubby was kind enough to let me pick out this Elizabeth &   James Nirvana 4 scent rollerball gift set. I had loved the free samples of Black and White I had previously tried and was looking forward to having the whole line.

ended up super happy with each scent except Bourbon. I thought I'd love it, but no. There's nothing special or captivating about Bourbon to me and it's the most fleeting. A vague boozy note, but not nearly as warm and comforting as I thought it'd be.

Black is still my fave; just the type of warm amber/musk I love with strong silage and lasts a good 6-7 hours on me. 

I also like White a lot for spring and summer: a nice crisp floral and white musk. Lasts about 5 hours on me.

Rose is a new favorite; I love the true rose opening and musky drydown. Lasts 5-6 hours on me. I was happy to receive an extra sample vial of Rose in my Sephora Play subscription box. The spray vial size is perfect for keeping in my purse, although rollerballs do travel well too.

I have read a lot of positive reviews of these fragrances amongst the Perfume community and I'm a believer.
Have you tried anything from the Elizabeth & James Nirvana line? What are your favorite recent fragrance discoveries?

No comments:

Post a Comment