Sunday, January 1, 2017

Recent Wax Reviews

BHG A Wonderful Winter: this is my favorite non-vendor winter pine type scent it's fresh and crisp and piney without being obnoxious and has the slightest touch of sweetness. Strong throw all day. Overall grade: A+. Would repurchase.

Glitterati Marshmallow Fireside: this is basically heaven in wax form! It is a dead on dupe for the original BBW scent and while that is very strong, the Glitterati version is just as strong or maybe stronger. It is the sweetest, gooiest toasted marshmallow confection with a touch of pine and woodsmoke. I adore it; one of my favorite winter scents. Strong throw all day. Overall grade: A+. Would repurchase.

The Scented Squirrel Sweet Satsuma Woods: this is a custom blend of satsuma, sandalwood and sugar cookies I created a while back and I love how it turned out! It is warm and woodsy and sweet with a bit of a sharp tangy note from the satsuma. It has pretty strong throw for a good 10-12 hours. Overall grade: A. Would repurchase.

The Scented Squirrel Cheers (honey pear cider and fizzy soda.) I love this blend; so unique and pleasant! I get honey and fruit with a touch of spice and fizz. Fairly strong throw all day. Overall grade: A. Would repurchase.

Save Your Scentses Berries and Bubbly: this was a very pleasant scent. Definitely smelled like sweet mixed berries and champagne. One of the best scents I've tried from this brand. Fairly strong throw for about 10 hours. Overall grade: A-. Might repurchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment