Friday, April 8, 2016

Walmart Spring Beauty Box Contents


Walmart beauty box is an automatic subscription service that ships you a box of random samples and coupons for $5 every 3 months. I like that it's so inexpensive and automated so that I don't have to worry about missing the releases like with Target's beauty box. This is my 3rd box, and although I wish it has contained more cosmetics or perfume samples like my previous boxes had, it's still a great value. I've even gotten some full sized products in the past.

From this box I'm most excited about the Biorè cleanser and the Burt's Bees BB Cream sample and $3 off coupon. I will be interested to see if the Brilliant Brunette shampoo puts any subtle highlights in my light brown/dirty blonde hair. The toothpaste and lotion minis are great for travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment