Friday, November 27, 2015

Review: SGA Blueberry Basil & Mainstays Costal Woods


On cold sniff the Sassy Girl Aroma tart smelled to me like fresh basil and herbs with blueberries and a bit of not too sweet baked goods. Very unusual and pleasant.
When melting I cannot pick out the basil note very well; it now smells like a rich blueberry zucchini bread to me. Very nice scent, but not quite as unique as I thought it would be.
It has fairly strong throw and has been scenting my home all day.
Overall grade: A- Would have liked the basil to come through a bit more when melting, but a nice fragrance.

I'm also melting Mainstays Costal woods candle. It is a unique blend of creamy coconut and woodsy mahogany. Very fresh, light to moderate throw. It burns extremely well with strong flames on the wick and a good wax pool. Overall grade: B+. Gorgeous scent, wish it were stronger.

No comments:

Post a Comment