Monday, November 23, 2015

Knickknaxwax Order Cold Sniff Thoughts

Lush Sampler: 6 1.5 oz wax cups for $7.
Disclaimer: I haven't smelled a lot of the original Lush scents, so I can't compare them. I'm just describing what they smell like to me.

Rose Jam: Strong, fresh rose. So beautiful, just like sticking your nose in a rose! 

Avobath: Strong citrus; lemon lime with perhaps a hint of fruit loops. Yummy! I had wondered if it would smell like avocado at all, lol.

Moderately strong patchouli and lavender. Like a creamy, serene headshop; very groovy!

Sweet Candy: Moderate strawberry hard candy. Making me hungry.

Snow White: moderately strong creamy mixed berries with spices. Smells so familiar but I can't place it. Very intriguing and pleasant.

So White: Moderately strong evergreen and laundry detergent with a hint of sweetness. I like it, surprisingly.

Thanksgiving Sampler 4 1.5 oz cups for $5:

Apple Orchard: moderate fresh green  apples; just ok.

Autumn Night: strong cedar, mahogany and woodsmoke, like a bonfire in the forest. Very realistic! Hope it's not overwhelming when melting.

Thanksgiving Cookie: smells like strong, delicious caramel popcorn. Will be melting it for Thanksgiving. :)

Pumpkin Pie: I get a lot of cinnamon/spice, but not too much pumpkin. Hope it's more pumpkin-y when melting.

Overall very happy with this order; can't wait to start melting these scents!
http://img.makeupalley.com/9/7/9/4/2876369.JPEG

No comments:

Post a Comment