Monday, November 16, 2015

Rave For Cocoa Pink

The I must be ridiculously lucky because all my scents are 100% perfect and don't seem to need to cure at all! I've had the Marshmallow Cake on Mondays CMBB and Cinderella's Carriage before and the new ones smell exactly the same as the old ones, yay! The Boo Boo Lemon Noel smells just like a delicious lemon bar; fresh tart lemon + bakery, just as I was hoping! Keeping it on my nightstand to use as linen spray and body mist. But my favorite thing by far is my Tihota dupe perfume! The CP version lived up to all my expectations; it smells EXACTLY like the original to my nose! I have CP on the left wrist and Indult on the right and literally cannot tell the difference scent wise. I will report back on longevity, but I'm sooo glad to have scored my ideal vanilla fragrance for under $15 as opposed to $200 for the original! Hooray for dupes! Everything is perfect and I love it; best $34 I ever spent on B&B. Plus she included 2 generous samples; ShamPink in Black Noel and Soft bubbling scrub in Strawberry Noel. I'm going to smell great today! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment