Tuesday, November 3, 2015

My $3.19 Target Haul!

I love purchasing the beauty boxes from Target when they're available. At $5-$10 for several products, they're a really good value, and I've never received any products I couldn't really use. My latest box arrived with many great products, but among them was an anti-wrinkle cream I wasn't really in need of and a red lipstick when I already had 3 others. I saw on Instagram that another person had returned those items to Target and received a gift card for their full value. A lightbulb went off in my head; what a great idea! I took the two items to my local Target and asked if I could get store credit for returning them since I didn't have a receipt. They said yes, no questions asked, and I received a gift card for $28 and change, nearly 3x the value! 
I found a dress I loved on clearance for $20.98, marked down from $29.99 and with the Cartwheel app, I had an extra 25% off apparel coupon, so the dress was around $15. 

Then I used the $3 off beauty purchases of $15 or more that also came in the beauty box to buy 2 Essie polishes reg. $17, and ended up only paying $3.19 out of pocket! Very excited about these purchases!

The Essie colors are from the Fall 2015 collection: Bell Bottom Blues and Frock 'N Roll.


No comments:

Post a Comment