Friday, November 27, 2015

NOTD: Bridal Shower Nails

Have you ever been so lazy you painted your old mani on right over your new mani? I was today, lol. I had to do a new mani for my friend's bridal shower tomorrow, but my Thanksgiving mani was still perfect with no chips and I really didn't feel like removing it. It went pretty well except that you can still kinda see the previous polka dots under 4 coats of Essie Russian Roulette. Thought it was more opaque; I should have painted a coat of white over it first, haha. I'll add another coat or two tomorrow.

I want to take a second to rave about Revlon Color Stay Gel Envy Diamond Strength Top Coat. I got it for free several weeks ago with a BOGO coupon at Walmart, but I hadn't tried it yet. Lately I'd been noticing that my Ulta X Dry t/c had been having sheet marks even doing my nails 6-8 hours before going to bed. I tried the Revlon on my Thanksgiving mani and it was super thick but easy to work with, so glossy, and wore like iron. I'm going to be using this t/c a lot more!

No comments:

Post a Comment