Thursday, November 19, 2015

Review: Miss Dior Perfume


I had never researched this fragrance before; I just asked for a sample from Sephora on a whim so I didn't know what to expect. The opening of Miss Dior is warm, spicy, and peppery. It smells strong at first, but not overpowering or unpleasant. I would say it smells rich and "perfumey." After a few minutes it dries down and transforms into a powdery green fragrance with a nutty note. There is nothing sweet about this fragrance at all to my nose and it is different than most all the fragrances I wear. The only thing I can compare it to that I own is the dry down smells similar to Avon Secrets To Keep Kiss, with it's powdery, green, nutty notes. While I don't mind this fragrance and may wear the sample occasionally, I'm not in love with it and wouldn't purchase the full size. I have to give it credit for its complexity though.

No comments:

Post a Comment