Thursday, November 12, 2015

Review: Queen by Queen Latifah Perfume


This fragrance is a glorious boozy vanilla! Strong, warm, and sugary, but not overly sweet. It smells very complex and expensive for a celebrity fragrance; I'm very impressed! To me it is similar to Annick Goutal Vanille Exquise with a touch more bourbon and a perhaps a hint of pink sugar. If anyone is looking for a less expensive fragrance with a similar vibe to Exquise, this would be a great alternative. It lasted about 3 hours on me and the silage is moderate. I'm seriously addicted to vanilla fragrances, especially ones that are more complex than your average vanilla. This one's definitely a winner! Thanks to a sweet friend who gave me a sample. :) Overall grade: A. Would like to purchase a full size

No comments:

Post a Comment