Thursday, September 7, 2017

Band Of Bloggers September 2017 Vol. 21


Welcome back to the September Band of Bloggers! It's that time of year again. School is starting back up. Trees are starting to turn. North America is recovering from the apocalypse brought on by the eclipse. Wait, what?

The eclipse that visited most of the United States on August 21st has been described as a once in a lifetime experience. The next eclipse to cover the US from coast to coast will not come until 2045.

That brings us to our question this month. What is your once in a lifetime experience?

This may seem like a bit of a generic answer, but I certainly hope my wedding day will be a once in a lifetime experience. It was one of the best days I've ever experienced, joining lives with my best friend. It wasn't a perfect day; we did have some minor snaffus like wilted bridesmaid's bouquets, but it was a beautiful experience and is a shining bastion of love in my memory. 

As I would imagine that I still have more life left ahead of me than behind me, I hope to have many more once in a lifetime moments. Holding my child in my arms for the first time, traveling and seeing natural wonders, crossing the threshold of my first home. There are so many joyous things to look forward to.

If you'd like to play along at home, please feel free to answer this question in the comment section below, and we hope you'll visit these Band of Blogger blogs and help support the blogger community!
Amanda at Thrifty Polished
Jessica at The Meltdown Blog
Lauren at LoloLovesScents
Liz at Furianne
Sandra at Finger Candy
If you are a blogger and would like to join the Band of Bloggers for our monthly posts, please contact us.

2 comments:

  1. Aw, you guys are so cute! What a lovely picture. I always think everyone looks so young in their wedding photos - like, are we really old enough to do this? Some adult is going to let us get married?! I think my husband and I look like babies in our wedding photo. This was super sweet - a very great once-in-a-lifetime. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for your and your husband. I agree, my marriage is one of the most important occurrences in my life as well. Wishing you two all the best! xoxo

    ReplyDelete