Friday, July 7, 2017

Walmart Beauty Box Summer 2017


Im quite pleased with this season's box. Contents include:
  • Real Techniques Brush Cleansing Gel
  • Impress Nails One Step Gel Nails
  • Got2B Ultra Glued Styling Gel
  • Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes
  • Ecotools Mask Remover Sponges
  • Pantene Shampoo + Conditioner
I am especially interested to try the press on gel nails and the hair gel and makeup wipes will definitely be coming on vacation with me, so this was a good selection of samples for me. I was glad to see new items with no repeats this time around.

Do any of these products interest you? How do you use up your travel and sample size products?

1 comment:

  1. I've recently started bringing shampoo and conditioner samples down to the pool with me for a post-swim shower. They take up no room in my tiny little bag (which I take really just to fire my keys and wet suit into at the end of my swim) and I've used them up lickety split. Samples are great to take to the gym, too.

    ReplyDelete