- Gliss Ultra Moisture Shampoo
- Gliss Ultra Moisture Conditioner
- Neutrogena Hydro Boost Lip Gloss
- Colgate Optic White Radiant Toothpaste
- Dove Advanced Care Cool Essentials Deodorant
- Biore Baking Soda Acne Scrub
- John Frieda Frizz Ease Daily Nourishment Moisturizing Conditioner
- Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Foundation Sample + Coupon
Saturday, April 1, 2017
Walmart Beauty Box Spring 2017
This is currently the only subscription box I am subscribed to as it's such a good value at $5 every 3 months.
I am less pleased with the contents of this box than I have been with others as I received several repeat items this time around.
My box contained:
I have received the same deodorant and toothpaste samples previously and I find things like that tend to pile up unless I give them away or use them while traveling. Same with the shampoos and conditioners. I do tend to use the facial cleansing and moisturizing products on a regular basis so it's always nice to receive those. The standout for me was the lip gloss. It was very shiny, glossy and moisturizing without being sticky. It was a pretty light pink tint and lasted a surprisingly long time.
While I wasn't extremely excited with this particular box's contents, I still think it's worth the value.
What sorts of sample size items do you like to receive? Have you ever found a new favorite products by trying a free or inexpensive sample of it? What are your favorite freebie/sample sites and subscription boxes?