Saturday, November 19, 2016

Recent Wax Reviews


CLK Aunt Minnie's Molasses Cookies: This is a great vanilla cookie scent with just the right amount of syrupy spice. I like that the molasses note is not too overwhelming. Moderate throw for about 8 hours. Overall grade: A-. Might repurchase.

CFTKR Vanilla Sugar Waffle Cone: This is absolutely heavenly! One of my favorite scents from CFTKR. It smells just like sugared waffle cones in an ice cream shop. Strong throw that lasted all day. Overall grade: A+. Would repurchase.

Beezy French Baguette: (previously reviewed). So realistic; smells just like fresh, yeasty sourdough bread baking. Super strong throw that lasts all day. Overall grade: A+. Would repurchase.

CLK Cherry Pipe Tobacco: (previously reviewed). This one is more cherry/musk to me. It's very pleasant and warm but I don't get much tobacco from it. Moderate throw for about 10 hours. Overall grade: B. Probably wouldn't repurchase.

Candy Panda Vanilla Chai Tea: This smells incredible on cold sniff! Just like my favorite sweet chai tea drinks. The throw wasn't quite as strong as I'd hoped for, but still noticeable. Moderate throw for about 8 hours. Overall grade: A-. Would repurchase.

Starry Skies Caramel Pumpkin Swirl: This is a great BBW dupe! Warm gooey caramel and cinnamon spiced pumpkin. Moderate throw for about 8 hours. Overall grade: A-. Would repurchase.

Supertarts Mr. Freeze (eucalyptus & peppermint): This has been a life saver for me! I was feeling sick and it really opened my sinuses. It's a pleasant cooling, minty blend that had strong throw all day. Overall grade: A+. Would repurchase.

Tiffany Candles Sinus Relief: This is a pleasant minty blend but the throw wasn't as strong as I thought it would be. I haven't had great throw from the few Tiffany scents I've tried. Moderate to light throw for about 8 hours. Overall grade: B.  Would not repurchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment