Monday, February 8, 2016

Target Product Reviews

This may be my favorite beauty box yet.

I was very excited about the Vera Wang perfume sample. I have another fragrance from this line; Rosebuds & Vanilla, which I love. The Green Tea & Pear Blossom fragrance is lovely for spring. I've been wearing it for a couple hours and can still smell it. The top notes are definitely the florals; pear blossom and freesia. The green tea rounds out the middle, and it dries down to a slightly creamy finish with the sandalwood. It's very pleasant and fresh. It reminds me of Avon Haiku a bit.

Mayfair Body Creme in Sea Lily Jasmine:
This is a thick and creamy product that absorbs quickly and doesn't leave a greasy residue. The texture is more like a handcream than a body cream, but is very pleasant and moisturizing. The scent is a slightly sweet, fresh floral. I smell like jasmine, but also fruity notes like peach, it reminds me of a more sophisticated VS Love Spell. Very nice.

Skin Fix Lip Repair Balm:
This stuff is fabulous! It has a texture similar to Carmex, but has no taste or scent whatsoever. It is incredibly moisturizing and long lasting. I applied it before lunch and the softness on my lips still remained after eating. This would be good for very chapped lips, or those who don't care for fragrance and flavor.

I look forward to trying the other products.

No comments:

Post a Comment