Monday, June 6, 2016

Country Lane Keepsakes Fruity Rose Sampler Thoughts


This is my second Country Lane Keepsakes order and I am just as impressed this time around. I ordered on a Friday from PA and it arrived to me the following Monday; so quick! Everything was once again extremely well packages so that all these beautiful wax creations arrived perfectly in tact. 

I wanted to place a much larger order when I saw Carol had listed several beautiful rose samplers, but this one fruit sampler was all I could manage at the time. Fortunately it is absolutely wonderful, so I am thoroughly satisfied with my little slice of wax heaven. Now, onto the scents!

Coconut Cream:
One of my favorites! A super sweet, pure coconut cream. Divine and strong.

Strawberry Rhubarb: Another favorite from this order! A sugary blend of strawberry preserves and candied rhubarb, just like the classic pie filling. Brings back happy childhood memories. Strong.

Fresh Picked Strawberries: Straight up super realistic sun kissed strawberries! Lovely and strong.

Macintosh Apple: A Hyper-realistic, crisp, juicy apple. I can take or leave some apple scents but this one is pleasant and strong.

Fresh Squeezed Oranges: I wasn't sure how I'd feel about this one because I sometimes find the scent of orange juice too tart and acidic, this is very fresh and bright. I'm impressed at how it smells just like a freshly juiced orange. Strong.

Key Lime: super tart and realistic fresh lime juice. Very nice and strong.

Free samples:
Top notes of ripe raspberries and juicy peach with undertones of crisp apple. An intoxicating blend! Strong.

Corn Fritters: I was excited to receive this sample that I had requested and I'm happy to report that Carol does savory scents just as well as sweet! This smells like rich, freshly baked cornbread. Yum! Strong.

Very happy with my gorgeous rose sampler and I can't wait to melt some of these soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment