Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Another Starry Skies Order


Since Lorena of Starry Skies comes up with new blends every 2 weeks, I can't seem to resist ordering them. They always sound so good and are quite inexpensive!

Cold Sniff Thoughts:

Pink Roses (Pink Raspberry + Rose Jam):
A well done fruity berry blend with the wonderful notes of fragrant rose. Very unique and I like it a lot! Strong.

Tea Time (fruit loops + tea & cakes):
Smells delectable enough to eat! It's just as I'd hoped: top notes of sweet fruity cereal and bottom notes of warm bakery and black tea. Amazing! Strong.

Cinderella (salt water taffy + fruit slices + cotton candy): super sweet and fruity and amazing! Candy like, but not artificial; really well done! Strong.

Aurora (snow fairy + Pink Sands + sugar milk + Passionfruit guava): A very busy blend but  surprisingly not too sweet. Kind of dull but fruity; reminds me of overly ripe tropical fruits. The guava and pink sands seem most prominent to me. Not bad but not my most favorite blend either. Strong.

Whimsic Alley(serendipity + French vanilla + sugar cookie): Mmmm... so good! Top notes of cherry and coconut from the serendipity with bottom notes of warm sugar cookies. Moderate.

Free samples:
Arise (previously reviewed)
Whoops- this one smells like Blue Hawaiin & fizzy to me, yum!
Extra Pink Roses ❤️ 

No comments:

Post a Comment