Monday, October 3, 2016

Fall Fun Series: Leaves

Fall foliage is a glorious thing! The multicolored changing leaves are one of my favorite things about this time of year.

Here are several of my favorite leaf themed items.

I found this vintage leaf print scarf at a local flea market for $1!I love it but rarely have occasion to wear it so I think I'd lke to frame and display it.

I picked up this Harry & David leaf plate just yesterday at a thrift store for $2; it was a fun find. Perfect for displaying these pretty leaf earrings my grandmother in-law gave me for Christmas last year.

Here are some of my favorite leaf themed wax melts.
BHG Crisp Fall Leaves
Starry Skies Leaves (BBW dupe)
VCS THe Great Pumpkin 
LPL Fresh Pear

Finally, for a sweet treat I found these delicious maple leaf cookies at Trader Joe's. They were so tasty and also vegan.

What are your favorite leaf themed items?

3 comments:

  1. Great leafy picks and stunning fall color photo. I really like the idea of framing that scarf so that you can enjoy it. And yep, I would try each one of those scents.
    P.S. I received the pumpkin drink cozie and I can't wait to show it off:) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love the nature photo, the lovely scarf, earrings, plate and all. And you will make me head back to Trader Joe's to search out that box of cookies. The girls would like those.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember when you bought that scarf! It's so pretty! I would love to see an OOTD with it! -Alyssa

    ReplyDelete