Friday, October 21, 2016

Fall Fun Series: Halloween Decor

Like I've mentioned previously I don't have space to do much in the way of seasonal decor. However a friend did send me this fun tinsel garland with bats in a birthday box a few weeks ago so I hung it up over my wax stash for a bit of festivity.
I also looked high and low for those cute ghost Peeps marshmallows at a few different stores but came up empty handed.

I did find some more general fall themed items at Walmart. Adorable owl towels for only .88¢ and some fox and owl themed pot holders too.
I hope you enjoyed my tiny bit of Halloween and fall decor. Do you like to decorate for Halloween or fall?

1 comment:

  1. How sweet to get the cute purple bat garland! Those owl and fox towles/pot holder are adorable too. I don't really decorate for Halloween much either, but I did get gifted that cute ghost wood cut out. Not sure if it will spur me on to do more Halloween decorating but I am happy with them just for now.

    ReplyDelete