Thursday, December 3, 2015

Review: Knickknaxwax Snow White Tart


On cold sniff this scent smells like a mild, musky patchouli. When melting I also get slight hints of nuttiness and smoky incense. It is an interesting scent; not unpleasant, but it doesn't wow me either. I'm not sure what Lush's Snow White is supposed to smell like, but I find it an odd and not very descriptive name for this scent. Some patchouli blends I love, others I hate, and this one is just meh to me. I like that it's not punch you in the nose strong, but the throw is a little too light for my liking. I haven't been this confused by a scent in a long time. Overall grade: C+. A decent fragrance, but the throw is surprisingly light. Wouldn't repurchase this particular scent. All the other scents I've tried so far from this vendor have been strong and fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment