Tuesday, December 10, 2013

snO-OTD

Greetings from Billings, Montana! Couldn't find a full length mirror all day, so I had to let DH play photographer. It is snowing in these pics, although you can't tell, and I'm obviously not wearing a coat, so I hope you all appreciate the sacrifice made to bring you this OOTD. :) Please excuse the weird, squinty, snow-is-getting-in-my-eyes face.

My color palette today was inspired by this pin:

0


I also made this headwrap in about 45 min this morning, so I could keep my ears warm and still wear a bun. It's like the design in this pic:

1


Mine:

2

Cardigan: DKNY thrifted $4
Headwrap: crocheted by me
Gray Tee: Walmart $9.97
Thermal Shirt: Walmart (layered underneath) $7.97
Burgundy Scarf: Kmart $10.80
Olive Jeggings: Walmart $6.97
Fleece Lined tights: Ross (layered underneath) $5.99
Fuzzy socks: :D gift
Moto Boots: Kmart $29.99

Grand Total: $75.70

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment