Monday, December 9, 2013

OOTD: So Much Winter...

DH and I are driving through all the coldest, northernmost states in the next couple days: WI, MN, ND, MT, and ID. My goal is to create outfits that are extremely warm, fashionable, and not all similar. I'm pretty happy with today's look and I feel like I found a way to make wearing 90% black not boring, lol.

I was loosely inspired by this pin:


Mine:


Hat: crocheted by me (the earflaps are super warm)
Floral scarf: Kmart $7.49
Sparkly Waterfall Cardi: thrifted $4
Braided Leather Belt: thrifted $2
Plaid Shirt: thrifted $4
Black leggings: Sears freebie
Black fleece lined tights: Ross (layered underneath) $5.98
Gray fair isle bootsocks: Ross $2.59
Black faux fur lined snow boots: payless $60

Grand Total: $85.07

No comments:

Post a Comment