Thursday, December 5, 2013

OOTD: Bird Dress Take 2

I hadn't worn my much coveted Old Navy bird print wrap dress a 2nd time yet because it unfortunately did not hold up very well to washing. The black areas developed strange grayish protruding fibers, even though I followed the garment's care instructions, so this is a sign of poor fabric. I have not noticed the same problem on the green printed dress of the same style that I also purchaced, so I think the problem just shows up better on black. 

Fortunately you can't see this from a distance or in photos, so I figured I'd create another outfit and get some more wear out of it before it falls apart.

Pinspiration:

Mine:
Cardigan: thrifted $2.95
Scarf: Kmart $7.49
Dress: Old Navy sale $16
Tights: TJ Maxx $5.99
Flats: Payless sale $12.99

Grand Total: $45.42


No comments:

Post a Comment